Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Memorial Day Weekend

Another wonderful Memorial Day Parade in La Canada! How fun to see half of the community & their family & a lot of pets turn out. My brother-in-law Moe (Joe Harb) always sets the chairs out in front of Dish Restaurant, his wife Kathy, son Joe (Josie) and daughter Louisa met us there, as well as my other brother-in-law, Michael and his two sons Christopher & Jake. My father-in-law and husband George’s aunt also met us. My daughter, Jinan, spent the night at Sarah Taylors and walked down to sit with us, as Bruce Taylor didn’t open up Taylors this year. I took my beautiful german shepherd, Kanto, and my daughter’s Papillion, Connie who barked at every animal there. We followed up the parade with a barbecue at my father in law, Cido’s house.

Then of course real estate: wrote an offer on El Vago, what a joke that listing is: 16,000 + sq ft lot with 1600 sq foot home for $785,000 – probably sell around $1,000,000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home