Thursday, June 09, 2005

An old friend - thanks to Real Estate!

I just love real estate! A couple of days ago, I heard from an old friend, I attended Hoover High with – Lynne Duke. She was looking for a Glendale realtor and found me through the search engines; using the keyword Glendale California real estate Remax – I can’t believe she recognized my picture, but Lynne was always very intelligent, so I shouldn’t be too surprised. It was great catching up with her, although, I am saddened to hear that her mom is not doing too well. My maiden name in high school? Serra! I have a sister Christine, and brother Michael.

If you've recently bought a home or just planning on redecorating, this is a great article I read in MSN, it's called: Summer Décor Trends 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home