Monday, September 12, 2005

It's been a while...

Saturday was a great day! I was invited to my client, Vickie’s new home for her baby shower. She looks and feels great & is almost completely settled – which is great considering the baby (boy) is due in October. Vickie loves her new home and I am so pleased that she was able to find one before the baby came.

Thinking a lot about disaster preparedness…. Living in Earthquake Country. I wonder how many of us Angelinos are stocking up on food, water, etc. So I was searching on Google & found Ready, a website made by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, to help us prepare for the unexpected. Anyhow, just thought I'd share it since I found it to have a great checklist of what we should all remember to have in our homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home